PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL TO GET MORE BEST VIDEOS
Conjunctions – Four types of Conjunctions
A conjunction is a word used to connect other words or groups of words.
There are four types of conjunctions in English.
1. Coordinating Conjunctions
– The physics instructor explained the theory, but I didn’t understand it.
2. Correlative Conjunctions
– Both the employers and employees agreed on the terms.
3. Subordinating Conjunctions
– Although the fumigator sprayed, the termites remained.
4. Conjunctive Adverbs
– My cold grew worse. I, nevertheless, kept drinking iced water.