If you get the ‘Active Desktop Recovery’ error message on your Windows XP PC and nothing happens when you click “Restore my Active Desktop” try these steps to fix it.
The process involves a slight registry modification.
• Hold the ‘Windows logo’ key down and press ‘r’ on the keyboard. This would open the Run box.
• Type ‘regedit’ in the box and click OK.
• Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Desktop SafeMode Components.
• When you click components, you would see a key named ‘DeskHtmlVersion’. Right click it and select modify.
• Under ‘Base’ select the ‘Decimal’ radio button.
• Change ‘Value Data’ to ‘0’.
• Click OK.
• If the problem persists, restart the computer.
Content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://vonmenschzumensch.org/category/cong-nghe