In this English lesson I will help you learn English words that originally came from other languages. They may not quite look the same, the may not mean the some, and the certainly won’t sound the same, but all of these words do originally come from another language.
There are many loan words in English that originally come from the French, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, Japanese languages. As you learn English you may find the odd word that is from your own language. The English language has historically quite often borrowed words from other languages for certain things. In this English lesson I will teach about 40 words that have been taken from other languages.
This was an enjoyable English lesson for me create and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it a lot. It is, of course, much more than a simple English vocabulary lesson. I’ll define each word, and make sure that I also give many example sentences.
I hope you enjoy this English class where you’ll learn where some English words came from!
The full English lesson on feelings can be found right here:
The slides to go with this lesson can be found right here:
⌛ Remember: Always watch the video three times. Twice today with English subtitles on, and once tomorrow with the English subtitles off. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
✅ Support Me and Get These Members Only Perks:
😀💲 If you would like to become a member of my channel here is the link:
Becoming a member at every level has these benefits and perks:
1) For 10 minutes or more at the end of each live stream you will be able to participate in the “Members Only” chat.
2) A cool crown beside your name during live streams and when making comments on videos.
3) Your name in green during live stream lesson chat.
4) You will have access to a members only video each Wednesday called, “Wednesdays with Bob”. These are behind the scenes bonus videos with full English transcripts for your listening practice.
5) A full transcript for every Tuesday video.
6) Access to a slower version of every Tuesday video with high quality audio and large easy-to-read English subtitles.
7) At least one worksheet for each Tuesday video to fill out while listening. (Great for Teachers!)
8) From time to time access to worksheets and games on Quizlet for each Tuesday video.
✅ Join now to receive these perks:
I really appreciate those you that have chosen to thank me in this way! Please only support me if you can afford it!
If you prefer to support me via Patreon, here is a link to that page:
Thank you for your generosity!
✅SEND ME A POSTCARD:
Bob the Canadian
P.O. Box 419
TAKE YOUR ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
✅Talk to a real English tutor / teacher at preply:
(This is an affiliate, signing up for this service helps support my channel).
✅ I have a second Youtube channel right here:
✅ Join me on Instagram:
✅ Sign up for my email list for regular English lesson practice materials:
✅ P.S. If you are interested I have created a podcast of my shorter English lessons. It is right here:
#englishlesson #learnenglish #bobthecanadian
**Note: All images used under:
CC0 License ✓ Free for personal and commercial use ✓ No attribution required
From pexels.com or pixabay.com
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://vonmenschzumensch.org/category/bat-dong-san